As a loyal listener of BlogcastFM, I often wonder if others are listening to all of the great interviews conducted by co-founders Srinivas Rao and Sid Savara. When you know about something of value, you want to share it with others.
If you are a Blogger, Entrepreneur, Internet Marketer or whatever title you have bestowed upon yourself, and you’re not taking advantage of this great service and the valuable resources provided, this post should serve as a notice that you are simply missing out.
This centrally located repository of interviews from industry movers and shakers is not to be overlooked. Each podcast is loaded with tid-bits of valuable information that both educated and motivate. Much as you are what you eat, I believe that you are also what you listen to and surrounding yourself with conversations from successful business people has a definitively motivating effect.
I should feel a little guilty, downloading all of these wonderful podcast to my Blackberry for consumption while driving but hey, I don’t. This has allowed me to turn my vehicle into a rolling classroom of sorts. But I digress.
Srini and Sid have really done a fine job. When not on his surfboard, Srini can be found at The Skool of Life. Sid blogs at Sid Savara, where he writes about Personal Development. Read more about them here.
BlogcastFM has an ever growing list of podcast from a wide variety of people from all over the globe. Swing by and pay them a visit, sign-up for their Newsletter and have the latest interviews dropped right to your inbox.
So what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor and head on over to BlogcastFM, you’ll be happy that you did.
- When There Is So Much Negativity Around You [Tips] | 92 Q on 8 Ways to Beat Negativity and Maintain a Positive Attitude
- best psychic in new york on Backup Your Blog Automatically
- unaccountabledo29.tumblr.com on IMAutomator – A Social Bookmarking Tool That Delivers
- Austin construction dumpster rental on Recharge the Batteries – How to Avoid Being Overwhelmed
- Breast Augmentation Toronto on Recharge the Batteries – How to Avoid Being Overwhelmed