This is particularly true during the early stages of a blogging career because of the multitude of things to accomplish in order to position ourselves for long-term success. But too much work has a downside, like too little time spent with the family, risk of burn-out and a host of other things.
So how can we best keep a balance and maintain happiness across the board?
Plan Each Day
Utilizing a to-do list or some other tool to keep your day structured so that you maintain order is key. It’s best to accomplish your most important tasks first while your energy level is at it’s highest. Establish a time for the day to end as well.
Stay on Schedule
This is where you can assure yourself of completing your day as planned, insuring that there is time for personal life activities on the back end. Following a schedule establishes routines and should be observed even if you work from home.
Learn to Say No
Inevitably, if you work from home there will be those who think you have all the time in the world and will ask for chunks of your time for various reasons. Short of emergencies and critical activities; make every attempt to stay on schedule. We cannot be everything to everybody.
A regular exercise program is a must for healthy living and longevity. Exercise uses up oxygen and causes us to burn stored fat.
Developing or maintaining healthy eating habits allows us to get the most out of our energy but more importantly, keeps our bodies in good working order.
Have Some Play Time
As important as it is to work, it is also important to play. Be sure to get away from everything regularly and enjoy your favorite recreation activity. Movies, dining or whatever it is that is fun and enjoyable helps you find that balance in life.
So what about you?
How are you maintaining a balance in your life?
Please share some of your experiences in the comments below.
- internet marketing online certificate on 10 Time Management Tips
- pirate bay on Build a Great Twitter Profile
- Waylon on 10 Time Management Tips
- home improvement|flooring|flooring tips|flooring articles|laminate flooring|home improvement|home remodelling tips|how to do flooring|how to lay flooring|how to install wooden flooring|beginners flooring tips} home remodelling tips flooring laminate floor on Free Stock Images For Bloggers and Web Designers
- 販売中 コンフォートシューズ アウトレット on The Importance of the Personal Brand – Part 2