I located this wonderfully produced video on J D Rucker’s Soshable / Social Media Blog and decided to share it. The video is just under four and a half minutes and is full of high energy that delivers many statistics that clearly indicate that social media is NOT just a passing fad.
In my opinion, it’s really a transformation into the next generation of information sharing, which will impact our lives in a way never seen before.
These gentlemen put this video together in a high quality professional manner.
Great production guys!
You can have a look below and enjoy.
- pinterest on Are You Just a Big Dreamer?
- LED grow lights discount on Have No Fear of Failure, It’s How You Learn to Succeed
- cell phone bugs spy gadgets on The Deadline – A Great Tool for Getting Things Done
- Ruth on Build a Great Twitter Profile
- local search optimization on IMAutomator – A Social Bookmarking Tool That Delivers
- IMAutomator – A Social Bookmarking Tool That Delivers
- How to Get Rid of Writer’s Block
- 5 Benefits of Networking
- Are You Just a Big Dreamer?
- Have No Fear of Failure, It’s How You Learn to Succeed
- The Deadline – A Great Tool for Getting Things Done
- Build a Great Twitter Profile
- 16 Habits That Can Change Your Life
- Brand Consistency – A Key Element to Success
- How to Create an Effective Daily To-Do List