I truly hope you are enjoying a wonderful holiday season as the year winds to a close. Like many of you, I am looking forward to 2011 with great anticipation.
Wishing you and yours the very best for the coming new year.
As usual, I’ve read many great blog posts this past week, which always makes it tough to pick just 7, so I simply select them at random. Everyone really works hard to put their thoughts and feelings into the content they post, so I find it very important to keep that in mind.
Before we get to this week’s posts, let’s have a look at the job board.
Be sure to check out this job board often, it is frequently updated. Great way to start the new year by landing a job doing what you love. >>>>>>>>>>>> Jobs.Problogger.Net.
Very informative and detailed post by my good friend, Ching Ya. With all of the changes on Facebook, this is a critical post.
On the Planet D, a couple (Dave and Deb) showcase these spectacular photos from their world travels. I love photos and these quickie vacations are one of my weaknesses. Check out this post:
I found this post by Mary Jaksch – Chief Editor WTD quite valuable, particularly if you want to improve your writing skills. There are some really great writers listed to follow and learn from. Thanks, Mary!
Mary joined Leo Babauta of Zen Habits in 2008, creating a team of awesome writers for Leo’s Write to Done site.
Okay, the new year is upon us and many of you will resolve to make lifestyle changes. This is a great post, loaded with valuable advice, inspiration and even a challenge. Celestine Chua really hits this one out of the park, placing this post on the MUST READ list.
To close out this post I thought I would share this outstanding video from Tony Robbins. Now I must caution you, the video is just about 22 minutes, but well worth the time, particularly as we prepare to enter the coming new year. This is not a rah, rah cheer leading type video, because that is not what he does, but one that makes you think about what you are doing and why.
Find yourself 22 minutes, a nice relaxing beverage and a set of headphones for a great experience.
I hope you enjoy!
Swing back and leave a comment about the video if you’re so inclined.
- Howard on Happy Holiday To All!
- best psychic in new york on Backup Your Blog Automatically
- unaccountabledo29.tumblr.com on IMAutomator – A Social Bookmarking Tool That Delivers
- Austin construction dumpster rental on Recharge the Batteries – How to Avoid Being Overwhelmed
- Breast Augmentation Toronto on Recharge the Batteries – How to Avoid Being Overwhelmed
- Recharge the Batteries – How to Avoid Being Overwhelmed
- Happy Holiday To All!
- Backup Your Blog Automatically
- IMAutomator – A Social Bookmarking Tool That Delivers
- Productivity – The Importance of Setting Deadlines
- Have No Fear of Failure, It’s How You Learn to Succeed
- How to Make Tomorrow Show Up Today