Welcome to the first edition of the Sunday Seven for 2011. I hope you had a wonderful holiday with friends and family. I certainly took full advantage of the opportunity and enjoyed it completely.
Now it’s time to check the job board at Problogger and get on with the rest of the roundup.
If you know someone looking for work in the writing or blogging field, have them check out this job board often, it is frequently updated. Great way to start the new year by landing a job doing what you love. >>>>>>>>>>>> Jobs.Problogger.Net.
Without further delay…
I saw Jim Louderback of Revision3 at last year’s Blog World Expo in Las Vegas. He spoke about the future of internet television during a keynote. Check out this interview conducted by Mike Stelzner. I think you’ll enjoy it.
My good friend Srini turned in a really inspiring year in 2010. Dude was busy as a beaver and set a fine example for many bloggers. Have a read as he looks back over the year.
After a 9 month hiatus, another pal, Gordie Rogers has returned to blogging and I am glad to have him back. Besides being a really cool guy, he and I have collaborated on a project or two and I look forward to working with him again.
Gordie blogs about Personal Development and brings his own special brand.
Looking to get off to a healthy start in 2011?
It would be a mistake to not mention Celes Chua’s 21-Day Challenge. I’ve recommended several people who have signed up (free) for what promises to be a fun and positive program. You can read the post to learn more and yes, I am participating and hope to see you there.
To start the year off, Tia Peterson, Editor-in-Chief, has redesigned this blog with a fresh look and a magazine style, covering several new topics. Be sure to visit as this is a blog to watch in 2011.
I wanted to highlight this post contributed by Christina Linnell that has some valuable tips.
Click here >>> to learn more about Christina and the other Editors.
As the title indicates, there was much to learn about influence in 2010. The learning experience will continue for years to come as well. A very informative post by Brian Solis.
Posted on December 30th 2010 by Lauren Indvik, this post covers the 3 big stories of the day, valuable information for you.
So that will do it for this first edition in 2011.
The holiday season of 2010 is now behind us and it’s time to get busy on this year’s accomplishments-to-be.
Have a great week everybody!
As always, try to visit the blogs of these creative people and share a little luv.
Are you on my RSS Feed? <— Grab it here so you don’t miss a single update.
Join me on Facebook!
- LED grow lights discount on Have No Fear of Failure, It’s How You Learn to Succeed
- cell phone bugs spy gadgets on The Deadline – A Great Tool for Getting Things Done
- Ruth on Build a Great Twitter Profile
- local search optimization on IMAutomator – A Social Bookmarking Tool That Delivers
- check here on How to Get Rid of Writer’s Block
- IMAutomator – A Social Bookmarking Tool That Delivers
- How to Get Rid of Writer’s Block
- 5 Benefits of Networking
- Have No Fear of Failure, It’s How You Learn to Succeed
- The Deadline – A Great Tool for Getting Things Done
- Build a Great Twitter Profile
- 16 Habits That Can Change Your Life
- Brand Consistency – A Key Element to Success
- How to Create an Effective Daily To-Do List
- Happy Holiday To All!