This being the first Sunday in March of 2011, it has me wondering how people are progressing with this year’s goals. It was not so long ago that we resolved to make this year different than those in the past and the first quarter is closing out soon. I feel a blog post coming on.
On that note, let’s get right to this week’s roundup.
Here is an interesting look at lessons from Hollywood, posted by Rohit Bhargava.
Great analogies in the one.
Be sure to read the two associated post listed here, all by Naomi Dunford. Together these 3 make for a very enlightening read.
I’m reminded to visit her site more often.
Awesome post by Maren Kate, who after months of research has come up with her own “ism”. Put this on your must read list.
Love her “un-resume” as well.
Corbett Barr brings us more awesomeness in this post. Don’t be thrown by the title, it IS about being awesome.
Again, read the links within also. Lots of goodness for ya!
Okay, let me take you inside a forum for a quick peek at some past & present images, smartly united.
Hey, I have to get my photo phix on!
This week’s video comes from my favorite repository, TED. Grab a beverage, find a quiet corner and 18:05 of time while you listen to;
Simon Sinek: How Great Leaders Inspire Action
“People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it!”
I came upon this post by Sean Mathena showing one of my favorite Authors. Jack discusses a few of his success principles in the 7:17 video.
Have a great week and we’ll see you out there, my friends!
- internet marketing online certificate on 10 Time Management Tips
- pirate bay on Build a Great Twitter Profile
- Waylon on 10 Time Management Tips
- home improvement|flooring|flooring tips|flooring articles|laminate flooring|home improvement|home remodelling tips|how to do flooring|how to lay flooring|how to install wooden flooring|beginners flooring tips} home remodelling tips flooring laminate floor on Free Stock Images For Bloggers and Web Designers
- 販売中 コンフォートシューズ アウトレット on The Importance of the Personal Brand – Part 2