This being the first Sunday in March of 2011, it has me wondering how people are progressing with this year’s goals. It was not so long ago that we resolved to make this year different than those in the past and the first quarter is closing out soon. I feel a blog post coming on.
On that note, let’s get right to this week’s roundup.
Here is an interesting look at lessons from Hollywood, posted by Rohit Bhargava.
Great analogies in the one.
Be sure to read the two associated post listed here, all by Naomi Dunford. Together these 3 make for a very enlightening read.
I’m reminded to visit her site more often.
Awesome post by Maren Kate, who after months of research has come up with her own “ism”. Put this on your must read list.
Love her “un-resume” as well.
Corbett Barr brings us more awesomeness in this post. Don’t be thrown by the title, it IS about being awesome.
Again, read the links within also. Lots of goodness for ya!
Okay, let me take you inside a forum for a quick peek at some past & present images, smartly united.
Hey, I have to get my photo phix on!
This week’s video comes from my favorite repository, TED. Grab a beverage, find a quiet corner and 18:05 of time while you listen to;
Simon Sinek: How Great Leaders Inspire Action
“People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it!”
I came upon this post by Sean Mathena showing one of my favorite Authors. Jack discusses a few of his success principles in the 7:17 video.
Have a great week and we’ll see you out there, my friends!
- pinterest on Are You Just a Big Dreamer?
- LED grow lights discount on Have No Fear of Failure, It’s How You Learn to Succeed
- cell phone bugs spy gadgets on The Deadline – A Great Tool for Getting Things Done
- Ruth on Build a Great Twitter Profile
- local search optimization on IMAutomator – A Social Bookmarking Tool That Delivers
- IMAutomator – A Social Bookmarking Tool That Delivers
- How to Get Rid of Writer’s Block
- 5 Benefits of Networking
- Are You Just a Big Dreamer?
- Have No Fear of Failure, It’s How You Learn to Succeed
- The Deadline – A Great Tool for Getting Things Done
- Build a Great Twitter Profile
- 16 Habits That Can Change Your Life
- Brand Consistency – A Key Element to Success
- How to Create an Effective Daily To-Do List