Welcome to Week 8 of the Sunday Seven Series. It was a fairly short week with the Thanksgiving Holiday here in the U S. Most are now gearing up for the fast approaching Christmas Holiday. Man, where has the year gone?
In any case, I always find time to visit many blogs during the course of the week and I love sharing some of my journey with you.
New visitors should note that these selections are not rated or placed in any particular order, they appear because they stood out for me and I feel that others will and should enjoy them as well.
Let’s begin with the job board at Problogger.
This is a wonderful service being offered and if you’re looking for a blog related gig, or know of someone who is, be sure to check this often. Lots of opportunities for writers, Freelancers and Designers. Bookmark the board at Jobs.ProBlogger.net.
Thu Nguyen offers these great tips about mailing lists.
Farnoosh Brock shares here thoughts on relationships and why they matter. This is one of the beautiful benefits of blogging, the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people and create lasting friendships.
Mark Thompson assembled this great post and if you plan to do Internet Marketing, follow this advice.
Gabriele Maidecchi, says “Social media isn’t just a necessary business thing nowadays. There’s much talk about the benefits it can give to your company and to you as a person in general, but…
My man Tristan Higbee shares some of his outsourcing experiences. Be sure to read this.
Okay, to close things out for this edition I will shamelessly point you to my guest post on my dear friend Ileane’s blog, where she serves up plenty of good advice and tutorials to help you with your blogging.
I do hope you enjoy the reading and hard work of those bloggers listed above. Please visit their sites and share a little luv.
Are you on my RSS Feed? <— Grab it here so you don’t miss a single update.
Join me on Facebook!
Stay Productive, my friends!
- Howard on Happy Holiday To All!
- best psychic in new york on Backup Your Blog Automatically
- unaccountabledo29.tumblr.com on IMAutomator – A Social Bookmarking Tool That Delivers
- Austin construction dumpster rental on Recharge the Batteries – How to Avoid Being Overwhelmed
- Breast Augmentation Toronto on Recharge the Batteries – How to Avoid Being Overwhelmed
- Recharge the Batteries – How to Avoid Being Overwhelmed
- Happy Holiday To All!
- Backup Your Blog Automatically
- IMAutomator – A Social Bookmarking Tool That Delivers
- Productivity – The Importance of Setting Deadlines
- Have No Fear of Failure, It’s How You Learn to Succeed
- How to Make Tomorrow Show Up Today